Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little update

Ok ok I know I haven't been keeping up as well as I'd hoped, but things here have been so crazy busy. There is not a night that we are home before 8:30 pm and we are exhausted, but loving it. The kids are all in swing with things full force. Jordan is doing Cheerleading, Volleyball and Band. Which means there are at least three different games a week and too many practices to count. She is also doing the parades almost every weekend and I do have to admit she has the beauty queen thing down. =) Dalton is playing Football for the Weimar Jr. Football Association. Games will be every Saturday alternating between Rice and Smithville. He is playing tight end at the moment and we are excited and can not wait for the first game. (hopefully on the 18th) Chelsea will be cheering him on as she is doing the Cheerleading part of the WJFA. She is so excited and I will post pictures of her in her uniform as soon as I get them. She also got to go to the Colorado County Fair with her class on Friday and caught a catfish at the Kids Fish Booth. I am not sure who was more excited her, or her teacher. She has an awesome teacher this year by the way. =) Gabe is also doing his fair share of keeping us busy. He is doing Taekwondo twice a week and he is doing great at it! He has come along way in the 2 1/2 yrs since he was so sick. He is talking 110% better and is as active, if not more, than most kids his age. We are so blessed. As for me and TJ well we are here. TJ is still working in Katy and I am still doing classes. We are just hoping and praying that things keep going as smoothly as they have been. I am half way through my associates and can not wait to start on the Bach. part.

Well I am posting pictures and will update again very soon.
Chelsea and her catfishFirst day of school. (except Dalton)Dalton at his weigh inGabe (right) at TaekwondoJordan getting ready for Pep Rally
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots happening! I enjoy reading about your family....:) We still need to find a time to get together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete